    Does anyone have any idea?

    Thanks,
    John

    jkc, Dec 11, 2005

  2. jkc

    jkc Guest

    I upgraded firefox to version 1.5. I noticed that the Chatzilla addon not
    working. I tried upgrading Chatzilla to version 0.9.69 from this site
    http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/chatzilla/ but I get this error message
    "Software installation is currently disabled. Click Edit Options... to
    enable it and try again."

    The edit option "Web Content" allows you to setup sites to let you install
    extensions and themes. I have www.mozilla.org, http://update.mozilla.org,
    and http://addons.mozilla.org set but I still CANNOT install Chatzilla.

    Does anyone have any idea?

    Thanks,
    John

    jkc, Dec 11, 2005

  3. Try typing about:config into the location bar.

    Use the filter field for xpi.

    Look for xpinstall.enabled

    Toggle it to true.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 12, 2005
  4. jkc

    johnkc Guest

    Thanks a lot, Lee.

    John

    johnkc, Dec 12, 2005
  5. That's what I'm here for! Good luck with it!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 12, 2005
  6. jkc uitte de volgende tekst op 11/12/2005 23:55:
    If you have it already, you can update it from the Extensions window.

    Tools -> Extensions

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns