    What is that? I have heard of different speed dvds. My DVD-RW does
    not mention what version it is. Is the media you buy usually labeled
    with a version?

    lbbss, Apr 16, 2006

  2. lbbss

    Margolotta Guest

    Here's a clue, retard - Google.

    Margolotta, Apr 16, 2006

  3. lbbss

    Margolotta Guest

    Margolotta, Apr 16, 2006
  4. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    Thanks for nothing. I already tried Google. It found hundreds of
    site that are selling recorders that require dvd-rw with 1.1 ver, but
    none of them explain what that is all about. Any sites that sell
    blank media don't mention a version. I tried googles news groups
    too, I know very well how to goolge information. And if I had an
    other spare hour or two, I might get luck and find what I am looking
    for. On the other had there are people like you that obviously have a
    lot of spare time on their hands, that post ignorant remarks like
    yours. I usually ignore ignorant people, but sometimes I admit, I
    get sucked in to this petty little game that people like you play on
    googles ng. Word of advise, if you don't have something intelligent
    to say, just keep your mouth closed. For the rest of the people out
    there, I apologize for wasting the space on the news groups, and
    succumbing to this type of name calling.

    lbbss, Apr 16, 2006
  5. lbbss

    Box134 Guest

    Don't pay any attention to Margolotta. She's a well-know retard with nothing
    to offer.

    Look here:

    http://www.pioneeraus.com.au/computer/dvdInfo/dvdInfo_20.html

    It appears that a DVD-RW which supports 2X and 4X writing is ver. 1.2. If
    you have media with that speed rating, you should have the correct stuff.

    This JVC DVD-RW product is ver. 1.2

    http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027294&pathId=47&page=1

    Or get a recorder with a HD. I have a Pioneer with a HD and it works great
    for chase-play!

    Box134, Apr 17, 2006
  6. lbbss

    BC Guest

    Some of the FUJI 2X RW's I have are v1.1

    BC, Apr 17, 2006