  1. Lou

    Lou Guest

    I just passed 072 test today which finished up my mcdst cert. Is the charter members over the 5000 mark?

    Lou, May 28, 2004

  2. Congrats! You are a charter member!

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], May 28, 2004

  3. Lou

    Neil Guest

    Andy, do you have access to the official number? MS does not appear to post
    these and it appears by far teh most commonly asked question here. Is there
    somewhere we could direct folks to so they can see for themselves how close
    we are to the 5000 number?

    Thanks..

    Neil, May 28, 2004
  4. We are working on posting that number now and it should be avaialable in the
    next few weeks. Somehow, it and the number of MCTs fell off the list. Last
    time I checked we were right around 1000 MCDSTs.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jun 2, 2004
  5. Lou

    Jollyluke Guest

    You can take a look here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    There you can find the statistics of all MCPs worldwide.
    The page is updated once a month (last update: 18th May).

    Gianluca

    Jollyluke, Jun 2, 2004
  6. Lou

    Neil Guest

    the DST info was just updated...Thanks Andy

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004