    Bon Voyage Charlie Brown
    Snoopy Come Home

    Cheers Dave

    Dragon, Jan 11, 2004

  2. "Snoopy Come Home" was scheduled to be released in Australia (Region 4)
    last October, but the release was delayed. Several Australian on-line
    retailers are now saying it may happen this spring - I haven't gotten
    any definite word if it's really coming this time or not.

    Unfortunately they are not available, or scheduled to be released, on
    DVD in any other region though.

    Scott McGuire, Jan 16, 2004