    Are there any plans to release any more Charlie Brown/Snoopy movies on DVD?
    I would love to see Snoopy Come Home or Race for your Life on DVD. All I
    have seen is the holiday set and a new Valentine's disc.

    Ollie T, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Ollie T

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Are there any plans to release any more Charlie Brown/Snoopy movies on DVD?
    I would love to see Snoopy Come Home or Race for your Life on DVD. All I
    have seen is the holiday set and a new Valentine's disc. >><BR><BR>

    Several more will be out in January and March.

    Go to tvshowsondvd.com and click on the Release Schedule icon.

    SoHillsGuy, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Ollie T

    Ollie T Guest

    I saw a few of those. They are all new releases. There still does not seem
    to be any mention of the classic movies on DVD.

    Ollie T, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Ollie T

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << I saw a few of those. They are all new releases. There still does not seem
    to be any mention of the classic movies on DVD. >><BR><BR>

    Ah, sorry. Missed the part where you were asking about the "CB" movies, not TV
    specials.

    SoHillsGuy, Dec 3, 2003
  5. I saw a few of those. They are all new releases. There still does not seem
    That would be great if they released "Race for your life, Charlie Brown" on
    DVD. It would replace my old CED copy. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 3, 2003
  6. The two Charlie Brown DVDs coming out next spring are not "all new
    releases," but it's true they don't have any of the feature films on
    them.

    "A Charlie Brown Valentine," to be released January 6, 2004, will
    include the titular feature from 2002, and will also include the classic
    special "There's No Time For Love, Charlie Brown" (1973) and the
    not-so-classic special "Someday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown" (1981).

    "Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown," due out March 2, 2004, will
    include the titular feature from this year, as well as the classic
    "Charlie Brown's All-Stars" (1966) and the non-classic "It's Spring
    Training, Charlie Brown" (1992).

    Paramount has no current plans for a US release of the feature films,
    that is to say, nothing is in the works for the next half a year.
    "Snoopy Come Home" was scheduled to be released on DVD in Australia this
    past October, but that release was delayed until early 2004.

    Scott McGuire, Dec 4, 2003