    be damaged ? will it have a prolonged recharge time ?
    all help apprectiated TIA
    please post ans on newsgroup

    Jon, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Jon

    Tony Guest

    "Jon" <jon@########.com> wrote in message
    news:feqNd.2065$...
    > Hi guys
    > in the summer i'm going to the usa and i wanna take my ipod, phone etc if
    > i get a travel adapter can i use my uk 240 volt chargers there ? could
    > they be damaged ? will it have a prolonged recharge time ?
    > all help apprectiated TIA
    > please post ans on newsgroup

    Depends on the charger. Some are dual voltage (my camcorder charger will
    work in US or UK). You have to check if it says anywhere on it that it will
    work with 110v which is what they use in the USA. If not, you may be able
    to get a suitable charger from Maplin that works on both voltages.

    Tony, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Jon

    JP Guest

    Jon wrote:
    > Hi guys
    > in the summer i'm going to the usa and i wanna take my ipod, phone etc if i
    > get a travel adapter can i use my uk 240 volt chargers there ? could they
    > be damaged ? will it have a prolonged recharge time ?
    > all help apprectiated TIA
    > please post ans on newsgroup

    Look on the charger for accepted input voltage range.

    Mainy accept wide range now.

    JP, Feb 6, 2005