    Are those systems limited to some capacity. For instance if it works now
    with cel of 2200 mAh, should they work with the future 2500 mAh or upper ?

    Thanks for advinsing.

    Yves, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Yves

    Bob Salomon Guest

    Any number from 1 to 6 inserted in any order or time, NiCd or NiMh AAA
    or AA.
    Yes with auto switching to trickle as each cell reaches full charge.
    Also discharge button.
    No news about 2500 mAh cells.

    Bob Salomon, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Yves

    Rafe B. Guest

    Nikon LS-8000. About $2400 these days.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Jul 12, 2003
  4. Yves

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Nikon LS-8000 ED.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 12, 2003
  5. Yves

    Tetractys Guest

    I would have recommended the Nikon, but I see
    a number of folks already have. Let me only add
    that I have used an older model for about five years
    now and it runs flawlessly. It's built like a tank.

    Tetractys, Jul 13, 2003
  6. Thanks for the replies- Just what was needed!

    Cheers
    Mike

    Michael Beacom, Jul 13, 2003