    instance. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Wynand

    wynandv, Aug 4, 2005

  2. Hi Wynand,

    command radius-server key <secretkey>

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 4, 2005

  3. If you're using Username/Password authentication for telnet sessions,
    this passes in clear text between the telnet server and client.

    If you don't like this, you might use Kerberos or SSH instead.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi
    ~
    ~ I am in the process of setting up authentication for telnet sessions
    ~ via RADIUS to a MS IAS server.
    ~
    ~ Everything is up and running using PAP where I would prefer using CHAP
    ~ but can't find any command to facilitate this.
    ~
    ~ I found loads of references to PPP but PPP is not being used in this
    ~ instance. Any ideas?
    ~
    ~ Thanks,
    ~