    accomodate this.

    Also, my current RADIUS exchange takes place using PAP, which is
    unencrypted. How can I change this to MS-CHAP v2? Thanks!

    DCS, Jun 15, 2006

  2. DCS

    DCS Guest

    I now have the MS-CHAPv2 working between the PIX and IAS. I ensured
    MS-CHAPv2 was allowed on the IAS side and then added the
    "password-management" on the tunnel group ipsec-attributes being used
    for the remote connection. I'm still unable to change Windows password
    though the 7.2(1) documentation says it will. Is the RADIUS command to
    do this supported in Cisco ACS and not IAS RADIUS?

    DCS, Jun 16, 2006

  3. DCS

    eshan_amiran

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Enable MS-CHAPv2

    How did you enable MS-CHAPv2 on the PIX [running 8.0(4)] to authenticate with MS RADIUS server (IAS)?

    Thanks

    eshan_amiran, Mar 26, 2009