    a file?

    Thanks,
    Frank

    mfa, Sep 1, 2003

  2. mfa

    SICYD Guest

    With some photoediting software you can view extra info on the JPG header.
    Some of these info is the image resolution, exposition, ..., and the
    original shoot date and time.

    Regards.

    SICYD, Sep 1, 2003

  3. mfa

    mfa Guest

    Right. That's what I meant when I said I could recover the original
    date & time with Nikon software. What I am looking for is a way to
    change the file-modified date and time that you see in Windows Explorer
    from what it is now to what it was originally when the picture was taken.

    mfa, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Crude Work-a-round: You could temporarily set your system clock to the
    appropriate date & time, then open and "save" your photo files. It would be
    difficult to the time exactly right but at least the dates would be correct.
    Be sure to reset your system clock when you're through.

    Kilgore Trout Jr, Sep 2, 2003