    I will call them tomorrow, but if anyone has gone thru this before and would like to comment it will be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Joe

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Guest

    Eric Guest

    Just call them - they have very good customer service. They didn't
    outsource their helpdesk like so many other companies have done.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Joe wrote...
    Yes, the same happened to me. I just e-mailed Microsoft using the address
    listed at https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp/support.aspx, and they
    merged my two MCP accounts in just a couple days. I even got an extra MCP
    lapel pin and certificate out of the whole deal. Can't beat that. ;-)

    Take care,

    (A different) Eric
    new job and the company is giving me vouchers to take the tests with
    Prometric.
    with Prometric and found not way to enter my MCP Id, there is an MCP Id
    field in this payment screen but it's disabled, I tried to update my profile
    with no luck also.
    would like to comment it will be appreciated.

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks!