    window:800,600

    Ring a bell with anyone?

    Thanks.

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Jack B. Pollack said:
    Open one instance of IE and then open a new window. Close the original
    window. In the address box of the new window type the following (where
    XXX,XXX is your screen resolution) and press ENTER
    (Example: 640,480 <- separated by a comma)

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    Hold the CTRL button and close the window (top right button).

    Brian H¹©, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Jack B. Pollack