    ip nat inside source route-map 2hq interface Dialer0 overload.

    Can I experience problem doing that remotely? I think not, but before apllying those I would receive any comment.

    Thank you Alex.

    AM, Jan 21, 2005

  2. AM

    Adam Guest

    apllying those I would receive any comment.
    Hi,

    If I ever feel there is the potential for cutting myself off during remote
    administration, I first save the working config, and then do a 'reload in [#
    of minutes before router reboot]' before entering the commands. That way,
    if I hose myself and lose the connection, the router will reboot
    automatically in a few minutes. It also saves me from having to be a chump
    and call someone to reboot it.

    I did a similar change remotely sometime back, and the only thing I can
    remember of note were to make the new acl and route map before entering the
    new nat command, and also to do a 'clear ip nat trans *' before removing the
    old nat command.

    Adam

    Adam, Jan 21, 2005