    If anyone can help with this I would be grateful ?

    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...

    Chris Davies, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Chris Davies

    Dan Lanciani Guest

    | Hi,
    |
    | If anyone can help with this I would be grateful ?

    Do you want to change it permanently (i.e., in non-volatile storage) or
    temporarily (i.e., while a driver is running)? The latter is easy and is
    generally supported by a driver option. The former is harder (and, I think,
    impossible on cards with a real PROM) because you have to have to compute a
    check character and write to parameter flash.

    Dan Lanciani
    [email protected]*com

    Dan Lanciani, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Chris Davies

    Chris Davies Guest

    Hi Dan,

    A temporary change would be fine.

    The Cisco client Utility I am running is version 6.3.011 but I cannot
    find the option to make a MAC address change. The help file mentions
    it but with no hint as to where you can do it.

    Any help appreciated.

    Drop the ZZZ to reply

    Cheers ...

    Chris Davies, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Chris Davies

    Dan Lanciani Guest

    | Hi Dan,
    |
    | A temporary change would be fine.
    |
    | The Cisco client Utility I am running is version 6.3.011 but I cannot
    | find the option to make a MAC address change. The help file mentions
    | it but with no hint as to where you can do it.
    |
    | Any help appreciated.

    Did you look in the advanced options of the driver itself?

    Dan Lanciani
    [email protected]*com

    Dan Lanciani, Aug 6, 2004