    But that is executed statically (not at runtime).

    We need to do the same thing at runtime within program (C++, C#).
    Is there any API that enables to do that?

    Alex Vinokur, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Alex Vinokur

    why? Guest

    x-post cut to 24hshd from
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,24hoursupport.helpdesk
    no follow ups were set.

    Should have asked in a programming group.

    You never learn do you, after all the help you expect / get how about
    handing out free copies of the software you develop.

    Registry, if that doesn't help ,

    www.google.com , use some suitable keywords, the 1st hit I see.

    Configuring TCP/IP Settings using WMI and C#

    Others ,

    Changing TCP/IP settings - .NET

    Amazon.com: C# Network Programming:

    MS MSDN site, look for the .NET Framework classes for the oddly enough
    Network functions. Read the documentation.

    Me

    why?, Oct 16, 2006