    I want to transfer all data and networking from my old computer o/s
    win 2000 to my new computer o/s win xp
    Cheers Jake

    ronhumuk, Apr 25, 2007

  2. ronhumuk

    N KOCHER Guest

    I know there is a utility software that allows to transfer no only the
    data but also your old settings and Fav. etc. Unfortunately I can't
    remember that right now you might want to search on Google. If I can
    remember it I will post it here --Good Luck

    http://www.meetsmart.com/
    http://www.enclassifieds.com/cl/index.php

    N KOCHER, Apr 28, 2007

  3. test