    possible to change how a file is run by Vista. In XP the file ran as a
    system process. In Vista I do not see it running until I click on show
    all user processes and then I see it. There has to be a way to do this.

    Fu Schnickens, Dec 28, 2006

  2. Fu Schnickens

    John Holmes Guest

    Fu Schnickens "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You just found that way, now didn't you?

    John Holmes, Dec 28, 2006

  3. Fu Schnickens

    why? Guest

    Wouldn't that be a new security feature?

    Try the Vista MSDN documentation / MS security & developer newsgroups
    MSDN blogs.

    server - msnews.microsoft.com or
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsvista/default.aspx