changing Crystal report table at run time

Discussion in 'Software' started by rakesh201180, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. rakesh201180

    rakesh201180

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Friends

    I am working on Crystal report 8.5 with asp.net 1.1
    My task is i have to bind my crystal report with year table

    like daily report for present employees i bind with 2008 table
    but when i want to see previous year 2007 table data i am getting error.
    I am changing datasoursce at run time but its not working...

    I design crystal report tacking 2008 table fields...
    and 2007 ,2009 i have same fileds ......

    any body knoe the answer plz ......its urgent...

    Thanks
    Cheerssssssss!!!!!!!!!! :veryprou:

    rakesh201180, Oct 15, 2008

  2. rakesh201180