    out individually? It seems this info is held "in the cloud" at
    Betamax. I can't see a file on my PC.

    Thanks.

    voip-user, Aug 5, 2013

  2. voip-user

    Graham. Guest

    Hi, I don't use the Betamax softphone, but it looks easy enough.

    From the top menu, Contacts - Archive contacts - Backup contacts to
    file/ restore contacts from file.

    Incidentally there is a generic Betamax softphone that works with any
    clone http://www.voipconnect.com/

    Also there are some bespoke Betamax apps for smartphones. I found a
    free one for my lad's Nokia Lumia Windows Mobile, but I forget what it
    was called.

    Graham., Aug 5, 2013

  3. voip-user

    voip-user Guest

    Thanks.

    Founds the "archive contacts" in the top (only) contacts menu.
    I was being a bit thick.
    Will try it when I take out a voipcheap.co.uk sub.

    Thanks.

    voip-user, Aug 5, 2013