changing application for Yahoo email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Steven Chipman, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. My current Yahoo email icon on my desktop opens my email to IE. Is
    there any way to change it to open it to Mozilla?

    Steven Chipman, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Steven Chipman quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Edit the proerties of the shortcut to point it to Mozila?
    (Right-click>Properties)

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Steven Chipman

    Mike Easter Guest

    What do you see if you R click that icon?

    If that is just a shortcut to yahoo webmail, then you could change your
    default browser http://kb.mozillazine.org/Setting_Your_Default_Browser

    Mike Easter, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Here's my target information, if this is any help

    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YMMAPI~2.DLL,OpenURL
    http://mail.yahoo.com/?.redir=ymmapi9

    Steven Chipman, Nov 22, 2005