    It's only my 'Inbox', all my other mailboxes are as they were.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Andy J.

    Andy J., Feb 6, 2007

  2. Whoops, you really screwed things up now!!!! :)

    No, not really: View, Sort By, and uncheck Grouped by Sort. Or make
    sure one of the other two is checked instead.

    Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Andy J.

    Andy J. Guest

    Thanks Peter, I looked through most of the settings/preferences but
    obviously I missed that one. Hopefully next time I manage to press
    whatever key-sequence set it I'll remember what I did.

    Andy J.

    Andy J., Feb 6, 2007