    Likes Received:
    0
    I Need help cause i dont know how to change my internal ip so please some one help me i have been looking and cant find so if u do post here on how to change it.

    Manny Fresh, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Manny Fresh

    sanka

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey follow this
    if u're using winxp goto control panel network and internet connections then network connections then right click u're networkadapter then properties then internet protocol(TCP/IP) either doubleclick on this or click properties then change the ip address as u want

    sanka, Jun 19, 2007

  3. Manny Fresh

    raananschwartz

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    raananschwartz, Aug 22, 2007
  4. Manny Fresh

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    0
    Your internal IP is negotiated between your computer and your local router. It should be simple to change it, as most routers will accept any value you set as long as it's not already taken by any computer on the network.

    So just go to TCP/IP in the net connection, and feel free to set your IP. It should be free, and int he range for LAN ( for example 192.168.0.XX)

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009
  5. Manny Fresh

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    Likes Received:
    0
    haha - here's the fastest way:

    call you ISP and tell them to refresh your IP address to another one :)

    They do it all the time...If you have problems just tell them that your router is frozen and they'll give you the "turn it off and back on" BS -- they're just refreshing your IP

    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009