    YueZhang448 Guest

    I'd like to know if there is a way to change the date on the pictures
    taken by digital camera. The format is jpeg. Thanks.

    YueZhang448, Aug 22, 2005

  2. YueZhang448

    anpa Guest

    You should be able to do this using an EXIF-editor. Make a query on
    http://www.download.com/ or Google to find any of them.

    //A

    anpa, Aug 22, 2005

  3. YueZhang448

    wilt Guest

    Just change the date on the camera before you take the picture!
    ;-)

    wilt, Aug 22, 2005
  4. YueZhang448

    Mark² Guest

    Hmm. What sort of crime did you need an alibi for?

    PS--I'm telling your wife...
    :)

    Mark², Aug 23, 2005