    agreement. The new downloaded version was fixed, works perfectly.

    Wonder what other changes have been made????
    Op

    Guest, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Hello,
    There are no changes to the download unless you were running a beta version
    prior to this.
    Run Winver and what does it report?

    From what you describe however, if you are booting from the CD and pressing
    F8 with a Wireless Keyboard, I suspect that a BIOS update could also affect
    this behavior. Have you updated your Bios in past 4-6 months?
    You don't mention the second change or I missed it?
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: "=?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=" <>
    <Subject: Change between Download and Disk Ver.
    <Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:16:04 -0800
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <Hey,
    <Sorry for the typing ... I have a broken hand.
    <Anyhow, my 64bit Xp expires in Feb ... so not waiting to the last min. I
    <downloaded the software with a new key and noticed 2 Changes....
    <
    <First ... I have had several reformats in the past with the original disk
    <version my Microsoft Key board (wireless) would not let me f8 to accept
    the

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Jan 26, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Winver: Version 5.2 (build 2790.srv 03_sp1_rtm.050324-1447
    I've done sever reformats due to bad software combonations with x64...
    No bios updates that I can remember....??? No.
    I'm sorry... the second was the F6 to load the sata drivers... I didn't
    catch F6 in time and it asked for the drivers.

    Guest, Jan 26, 2006