  1. ChrisMohrSr

    ChrisMohrSr Guest

    Five month old male veiled chamelon, deluxe, black mesh, screened enclosure, 3 powdered supplements for dusting prey, Zoo Med water drip system, hibiscus plant, 28 gal. screened bin for keeping crickets now containing about 1000 crickets, special cricket food for gut-loading, ReptiSun 5.0 UVB/UVA lamp with hood, Repti Basking Lamp with fixture, Temperature and Humidity Guages. Chameleon Manual "Care and Breeding of Chameleons" included. Personal instruction on the care and feeding of this chameleon if wanted or needed. Conditions of sale: Due to cost of shipping, package must be picked up in the Perris area of southern California. Complete package: $300.00

    ChrisMohrSr, Apr 21, 2008

  2. ChrisMohrSr

    Evan Platt Guest

    <SNIP>

    And we care because...?

    Evan Platt, Apr 21, 2008

  3. And I *may* have a Chameleon Package around here, somewhere, but
    it's hard to say because they keep changing colors to blend in.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 21, 2008
  4. It's a big world. Perris what?
    No, but my parents used to live not far downwind from an airport that held
    an annual international hot air balloon meet every summer. Sometimes the
    group launches would come over low enough you could hear their voices
    during lulls in the propane burns.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 22, 2008
  5. Ah. Never heard of it that I know of.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 22, 2008