    not a Cisco problem but rather a Billy-OS one.

    From home, he RDPs to a machine in the company LAN over a VPN tunnel.
    There he opens a second VPN connection (onboard PPTP) to a customer site,
    and as soon as he tries to start a second RDP session to a customer
    machine, the Cisco VPN tunnel breaks down. The same thing worls without the
    first VPN tunnel, i.e. from a client inside our LAN.

    Any ideas?

    TIA

    fw

    Frank Winkler, Jun 19, 2008

  2. We'll try that - I forgot to mention that I have no clue of Billy-OS ;) ...

    But what's the connection between the default route on the "hop" system and
    the breaking VPN tunnel?

    Regards

    fw

    Frank Winkler, Jun 19, 2008

  3. Aaah, of course, I know spilt tunneling - but I didn't fully understand the
    wording of that option and what it does in fact. If M$ called it "split
    tunneling", I would have known what's going on :) ...

    Other good it works now. And now that the above clarified, things
    make sense. Thanks for your hint!

    Regards

    fw

    Frank Winkler, Jun 20, 2008