    Neil Guest

    I was wondering if it was a little too subtle...not something I'm usually
    associated with...

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I think that might have *finally* shut him up.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    My condolences Consultant, but I gotta say, the irony is funny as h3ll.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    My condolences Consultant, but I gotta say, the irony is funny as
    My condolences also C. My parents are both passed away too.

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    My condolences Consultant, but I gotta say, the irony is funny as
    Mine too, must be a MCNGP thing :-(

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    So true...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well, for one thing, the claws would be handy for opening beer cans.

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    have you noticed the little metal tab thingy?

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Huh?

    *looks at ripped and mangled can*

    Yeah, what about it?

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  10. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I would have been able to tell my pet rock that and he would have
    understood better than this moron. I think even a lab rat would have
    gotten that right. I am fully convinced now; this guy is a douche.

    Lasher, Jan 4, 2006
  11. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    fmsmsce: "We come from France!"

    Lasher, Jan 4, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nuthin

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Lasher spewed across the ether:
    MMmm...fiberglass...consume mass quantities...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Huh, huh, you said... douche.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Hex math would be easier if I had 16 fingers.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  15. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Highmaster: Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable?
    Beldar: A personal conveyance named after its inventor, an assassinated
    ruler, a character from Greco-Roman myth and a small furry mammal.

    Lasher, Jan 4, 2006
  16. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    It was late when I read it...in fact it's late now....<sigh>

    CG101, Jan 5, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHAT? Are you studying or something? feh, why would an MCSE do that?

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you want me to come over there and do something subtle to you?

    Neil, Jan 5, 2006
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hah! You wouldn't know subtle if it whacked you inna head.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2006