  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people...

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    think that the MCNGP in general has xlist'd pretty much all of the
    .... or the force.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    don't be afraid of who you are, we will not judge you because you are a pole
    smoker

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    im afraid you mom is gonna leave me alone when she sees im posting against
    you :)

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    my mother is deceased

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    are you serious?

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    yes, my father as well.

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    what is wrong with them?

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, they're dead for starters...

    Frisbee®, Jan 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yeah... they're also not alive.

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  11. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    deceased = passed away

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ah....... I'm really sorry for that.
    Decease is = sick , but I got how you also use it.
    With all the respect, and I'm seriuos, may God bless 'em.

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Yer not from round here, are ya?

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006
  14. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    regards

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're thinking of "disease."

    Frisbee®, Jan 3, 2006
  16. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Florida is also very friendly to my country's Second Amendment...however I
    couldn't deal with hurricanes.

    CG101, Jan 4, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I just don't understand that whole "Bear Arms" thing...why would you want
    Bear Arms...

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  18. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Well in Fla I could understand Bare Arms. 'Cause it's pretty hot I
    understand.

    CBIC, Jan 4, 2006
  19. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Because our Founding Fathers said we could........if we allow that to be
    taken away, then they will take the First Amendment away....although.......I
    see that slowly being done right now.... :-(

    Plus too....I always wanted a Concealed Weapons permit..... :p

    CG101, Jan 4, 2006
  20. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    OMG....I was too tired to see the play on words and hence allowed myself to
    start a political discussion......NOOOOOOO!!!!

    Bear Arms....warmer than mine.... :)

    CG101, Jan 4, 2006