    now living in san francisco and married to another guy (john big cockx), he
    proudly says he's got something big in his stomach and is member of mcngp
    $shit group."

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    For God's sake grow up Man.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Jimbo, do you know how all of this started? What you see here are a
    consequence.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    Please plonk him....I did and I'm so much the better for it.

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    To those who may not know what "plonking" is, that is adding a user to your
    newsgrouper reader's killfile so that you will not see his/her inane
    postings. In OE, it's the Block Sender item.

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    And you're so close to succeeding, too!

    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    forgot to mention you are cg's husband.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    he has been replonked but dude! You have a Stalker!

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I will forgive this indescretion simply because Consultant also uses OE

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    So do I you xnews snob

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    yer new and don't pull the same wieght...but yer good too

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    You were oppressing me.

    LRM, Jan 2, 2006
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ohhhhhh, poor guy.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    CG something is really a thief.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Help, help I'm being repressed"

    you get better and better

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  16. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Me three.

    Briscobar, Jan 3, 2006
  17. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    outlookexpress.com is cheaper and best than xnews.co.uk

    Frisbee®, Jan 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    *Sigh*...my job is done...he has made himself look like an @$$ and I used
    minimal effort to help that along. Him stalking me is a small price to pay
    to help prove the MCNGP's point. Wouldn't be the first time I take one for
    the team......doubt it will be the last.

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Bloody peasant!
    Oh, wait, I think we did this skit recently, I'm sorry.
    And now for something completely different.

    LRM, Jan 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    CG101 Guest

    I am not alone....*raspberries* to you, Neil.... ;-)

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006