    Ichabod Crane and still cannot find this version. Maybe it has a different
    name or it is not available on DVD. I still would like to have some info on
    it if anybody knows. Thanks.

    Ollie T, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Ollie T

    thad Guest

    The DIsney version is on the DVD "The Adventures
    of Ichabod and Mr. Toad", cat# 19581,
    ISBN 7-17951-00846-6

    and from HomeTheaterEntertainment's DVD database there's:
    "Legend Of Sleepy Hollow","Hallmark
    Entertainment",,"Out","2.0","4:3",14.98,"NR","1999","Horror","1.33:1","707729146353",2003-08-19
    00:00:00,30105,2004-04-12 00:00:00

    thad, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Ollie T

    Ollie T Guest

    Yes I know and already own the Disney version. The Hallmark one is not
    animated. I suppose the one I am thinking of is not available on DVD. I
    can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks.

    Ollie T, Oct 6, 2005
  4. Ollie T

    thad Guest

    You're welcome; sorry we couldn't find what you wanted.
    I knew about the Disney one (which I have) and took a
    guess about the Hallmark one since its date was close
    to that you saw on TV and Hallmark productions are
    aired on TV. Oh, well.

    thad, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Ollie T

    Sandman Guest