    Any suggestions/solutions? Is there such a thing as a CF to SD
    adaptor?

    Thanks in advance - Chris

    Chris Davies, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Chris Davies

    Clanger Guest

    just get a multi reader they can read virtually all formats

    do a google search

    Clanger, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Chris Davies

    Brownie Guest

    What are you trying to achieve?

    Are you trying to download pictures from a CF card to your PDA? I have an
    Ipaq and that has an accessory spare battery pack combined with a CF/PCMCIA
    slot. Whether you can do it may depend on what PDA you have as some don't
    have a range of accessories or the cost is prohibitive. If it's the other
    way around, to use an SD card in the camera then I would say that £40 quid
    would comfortably buy you a 256Mb CF card rather than messing around with
    the two trying to format them back and forth with each device.

    Brownie, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Chris Davies

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Buy an SD-based camera.

    Alfred Molon, Nov 22, 2003
  5. Minolta makes an adapter for using SD cards in a CF device. Minolta's will
    work with Type I or Type II devices that fully enclose the CF card since the
    adapter with an SD card maintains a CF physical profile.

    Their adapter is somewhat expensive (I think around $70 USA).

    James

    James Akiyama, Nov 23, 2003