    unexposed and exposed cards - at the airports -- planiing a trip and want to
    bring several cards with me to use with my Canon 300D.

    Rosemarie

    Rosedco, Jan 10, 2004

  2. GlennT Dulmage, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Rosedco

    Mark B. Guest

    Doesn't affect them at all. I made multiple passes through x-ray equipment
    to & from China and Costa Rica, no problems.

    Mark

    Mark B., Jan 10, 2004
  4. Rosedco

    PTRAVEL Guest

    Carry-on scanners won't effect them at all. _Never_ put valuables of any
    kind in checked bags.

    PTRAVEL, Jan 10, 2004
  5. Rosedco

    Ron Hunter Guest

    About the same as they affect a rock. Not at all.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 10, 2004