    card?

    TIA -
    Bob

    bobm, May 20, 2004

  2. bobm

    R S Prigan Guest

    I use a 512

    I imagine anything that's still FAT and not FAT32 (anything over 2G needs
    FAT32 -- e,g 4GB is FAT32)

    R S Prigan, May 20, 2004

  3. bobm

    Frank ess Guest

    Yes; yes.

    Frank ess, May 20, 2004
  4. bobm

    [BnH] Guest

    A friend used it with 1 Gb Micro drive last time

    =bob=

    [BnH], May 20, 2004
  5. bobm

    bobm Guest

    Thanks one and all!
    Bob

    bobm, May 20, 2004
  6. bobm

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Absolutely!
    CF cards have their own controller, so any camera made to the CF
    format specifications will use any size CF card that will fit into the slot.

    Ron Hunter, May 20, 2004