    Finally, if there is a diference between different CF cards, which one
    should I get? Sandisk, Dane-Elec, Lexar, or some other card?

    Thanks in advance!

    John123, Mar 6, 2004

  2. John123

    Lucas Tam Guest

    It'll be somewhat faster... However, probably not worth the extra price on
    a camera like the S400.

    I'm currently using a highspeed Lexar as well as a cheap Mr. Flash card,
    both work equally as well.

    Lucas Tam, Mar 6, 2004

  3. John123

    John Navas Guest

    In <> on Sat, 06 Mar 2004
    Not in your camera. It might be a bit faster in a fast computer
    reader/writer.
    1. See above.

    2. Bragging rights.
    The cheapest you can find, albeit with a decent return policy and warranty.
    FWIW, my own no name (A-1 Flash) CF card works just as well and as fast as the
    brand names.

    John Navas, Mar 6, 2004
  4. John123

    John123 Guest

    I found a cheap one with 10 years warranty which I'll get. Thanks for
    helping me save some $$$!

    John123, Mar 7, 2004