    John Doe Guest

    Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new camera
    introductions for this year.

    John Doe, Jan 5, 2004

    Tony Spadaro, Jan 5, 2004

    kodakuser, Jan 5, 2004

    kodakuser, Jan 5, 2004

    Bill Frank, Jan 5, 2004

    Tony Spadaro, Jan 5, 2004

    CES Starts January 11-15
    PMA Starts February 12 - 16.

    Both in Las Vegas
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jan 5, 2004
  8. John Doe

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 5, 2004
  9. And then there's the (world's largest photographic product exhibition)
    Photokina which usually takes place the last week of September in even
    years. This year it's from September 28th to October 3rd.
    http://www.koelnmesse.de/wEnglisch/photokina/index.htm

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Jan 5, 2004
  10. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    CNET Editors Also to Present "The Show Buzz," A Daily Update of the
    Hottest Products from the Show Floor

    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040105/55614_1.html

    CNET is also planning comprehensive coverage of the show at
    http://ces.cnet.com, kicking off January 7th at noon with a "Best of CES
    2003" review, and updated daily with breaking news.

    John Doe, Jan 6, 2004
  11. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Jan 8, 2004