    seriously. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want my top offerings
    lumped in with the iPhones of this world.

    http://dpreview.com/

    RichA, Jan 5, 2011

  2. RichA

    Charles Guest

    "RichA" wrote in message

    Looks like camera makers are taking this show less and less
    seriously. I don't blame them. I wouldn't want my top offerings
    lumped in with the iPhones of this world.

    http://dpreview.com/

    "Since the first CES was held in 1967, the show has grown more than tenfold,
    and this year we're looking down the wrong end of almost 3,000 exhibitors
    spread across three venues in the city. Naturally, only a portion of these
    exhibitors are photography-related, but you can be sure that we will be
    speaking to, and reporting on, all of the major players in attendance. Over
    the next few days we'll be bringing you live updates from the show,
    interviews with manufacturers, and previews of some of the latest new
    releases, so stay tuned."

    Looks like Rich is once again reaching for a conclusion that fits his
    agenda. Forum junk journalist?

    Charles, Jan 6, 2011

  3. RichA

    Eric Stevens Guest

    Can't find that message. Luckily I have a _DECENT_ news reader. Try

    Eric Stevens

    Eric Stevens, Jan 6, 2011
  4. RichA

    John A. Guest

    Or

    John A., Jan 6, 2011
  5. RichA

    Dave Cohen Guest

    But you're happy enough to bombard this ng with your unsolicited offerings.

    Dave Cohen, Jan 6, 2011
  6. RichA

    SMS Guest

    Apple doesn't exhibit at CES. Nor did Apple exhibit at Comdex when they
    were solely a computer company.

    SMS, Jan 8, 2011
  7. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Obviously they're not taking YOU seriously.

    And with good reason.

    Ray Fischer, Jan 9, 2011
  8. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    Now, now, my friends...if we must be so scatological, here's my own
    delightful bit of drollery:

    Whenever "The Incredible Hulk®" suffers a >really< severe case of
    constipation, what does he do?

    Call Roto-Rooter!

    John Turco, Jan 12, 2011