Certification Numbers

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by Stewart Campbell, Dec 30, 2009.

  1. Stewart Campbell, Dec 30, 2009

  2. Stewart Campbell

    Michael Lane Guest

    I would like to know the same thing. I am trying to show my employeer the
    value of a Microsoft cert verses others by number of certified individuals in
    the world.

    Michael Lane, Feb 24, 2010

  3. Stewart Campbell

    Michael Lane Guest

    Here is an official email that I recived from Microsoft when I asked this
    question. Looks like we are out of luck.

    Michael Lane, Feb 24, 2010