Certification material relevance for upcoming 2.0/ 2005 Microsoft versions?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by olav_net, Aug 23, 2005.

  1. olav_net

    olav_net Guest

    I like to use certification material to learn new stuff.
    But now with the huge changes in Microsoft technologies, I do not know
    what to do!

    I am interested in
    *SQL Server
    *ASP.NET
    *Web Services

    Any idea how relevant the current certification material is for the
    2005 versions?
    Would it be easy to spot and skip the things which are not relevant?
    (If I play around with the software as I read).

    Any certification material that has or is likely to provide annotations
    for the new versions?

    (I am primarily interested in learning, the exams themselves are
    secondary. Also I know that the certifications themselves will change
    a lot with the new versions).

    Thanks
    Olav

    olav_net, Aug 23, 2005