    for taking the certification exams. Does anyone have any ideas, where I
    could take the exams?

    Christopher

    chrisrange, Jan 3, 2005

  2. chrisrange

    Bum Guest

    I know it is a bit of a drive, considering the nice Minnesota winters,
    but the following locations remotely close to you:

    VUE

    Northwest Technical College 218-755-4270
    905 Grant Ave SE
    Bemidji, Minnesota 56601

    Central Lakes College 218-855-8044
    501 West College Drive
    Brainerd, Minnesota 56401

    Hibbing Community College 218-263-2970
    1515 E. 25th St.
    Hibbing, Minnesota 55746

    Prometric offers:
    MESABI RANGE COMM & TECH COLL
    EVELETH, MINNESOTA 55734
    Phone: 218-744-7465 Site Code: MN19 1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE
    P.O. BOX 648
    1100 INDUSTRIAL PARK DRIVE

    So no there is not a center in Duluth but all of these are relatively
    close.

    Could also try for sites in Superior.

    The recovering Minnesotan.

    Bum

    Bum, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Cool that a place with a name like that has an IT testing center. :)
    As a Canadian who is fairly knowledgeable about US geography, it
    strikes me that the only place-name from Minnesota in this post that I
    have heard of is the one that doesn't have a testing center.
    Interesting.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jan 4, 2005