  1. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    why should I suffer alone

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    yeah but it's light work with a heavy paycheck

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Understood. Coding is easy, what's hard is geting the system tweaked
    to the user. And I guess that deal about the database being right is
    pretty important too. It can't be done long distance. It looks like
    it can, but it can't.

    And it's not so easy to take a well designed DOS app and make it Windows.
    They are just too different. I'll take a well designed DOS app any day.

    I guess there is always the console app.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    you protest to much
    happy to apply my boot to the seat of learning...

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    LRM is gonna kick yer a$$

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    I've been in government now just long enought to know that I will retire
    before I have to worry about job secur...HEY, WHY ARE YOU GUYS PACKING UP
    MY DESK?

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    'k

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    please, that's the best place to start reseaching. Google groups never
    forgets either...

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    you spoke for me too

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    you have no idea how much better that makes me feel about the decision.

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    Timmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (kline wasn't around to do it)

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  13. Military paychecks suck, but I when I was working with them.....now those were
    some nice checks.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    that actually sounds like fun

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  15. I've gotta stop doing that!

    Happy to feel the boot (once in a while)

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  16. Why? Do *you* think she falls under that category?

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    you try to confuse

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    dude, are you ever in the right place

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    look, see? My feet don't go anywhere near my mouth...

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006
  20. I try not to be, that would conflict with my luck's plan for me.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006