    Neil Guest

    I miss vigo. he would have said the same thing, but it would have been 2
    pages long and funny as h3ll

    Neil, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    AOL

    thanks bye

    JaR, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Yeah, I just like the short one-liners...But then, I'm used to dealing with
    idiots, so those one-liners just come naturally. I've found that the more you
    say to an idiot, the more confused she becomes.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    My boss blew several grand on an outsourced programmer. His assigned task
    was to take a look at an MS-DOS application that we had, which was very well
    designed, but... it's in MS-DOS, and to use that basic business design to
    create a similar program in Windows. We specificially told him to install,
    run, and learn the DOS system, and to use the database design that was
    there, at the very least.

    What he provided for us a few months later only vaguely resembled the DOS
    app, with the database glaringly missing key information, like he made the
    design up on the fly without even taking a glance at the existing system.

    Suffice it to say, I feel quite a bit more secure in my job than I did a few
    months ago.

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    As does everyone else.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    H3ll, take the whole year off. You deserve it.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    No one does. That's why most of us have just *plonked* him.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The best.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Never, I mean never lick dry ice.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  10. He sounds like an idiot. I'd feel more secure in that case too.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  11. If everyone has so much fun with the idiot, then why plonk him?

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Because (speaking for myself) he is SO stupid, he ceased to be amusing.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Whateva, Whateva, I do what I want!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    It stops being fun when you realize you are dealing with a retard.

    Rather like kicking a cripple.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 26, 2006
  14. Understood....the fun just isn't there anymore. I guess that just hasn't hit me
    yet...I'm sure it will soon.

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Timma!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    The worst thing about censorship is [deleted].

    TechGeekPro, Jan 26, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's precisely why some of us choose NOT to plonk them.

    It is sport, after all.

    Kind of like going to a bowling alley to play miniature golf.

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Frisbee® Guest

    But you never know when they are going to top their previous level of
    stupidity. It does happen, but those of you who choose to plonk miss it.

    Frisbee®, Jan 26, 2006
  18. Got a knife?

    Robert Williams, Jan 26, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Neil <[email protected]> said something like

    What's with that link?

    More self-aggrandising Neil?

    kpg, Jan 26, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro