Certification Discussion

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Hey now....my fiance happens to love the dozen or so O's I give her every night.

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Stand back guys, I can see the RPG being mounted on her shoulder now......

    Don't hurt me....pleeeeaaaase....I'll make it up to you....I Promise

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Such as life!

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Exactly. The goofball went and jumped the shark with those two.

    And without managing to even be entertaining doing it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 27, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Sure. The allure of Windows is the "low" learning curve. Remember the
    pitch for Windows was "once you learn one program, you've learned them
    all". What a crock. The command prompt is not as friendly, but once you
    learn how to do a task the "friendlyness" of windows gets in the way.

    With some notable exceptions, of course. I think Spreadsheets and Word-
    Processors are better in Windows.

    kpg, Jan 27, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    I think its Rowdy.

    kpg, Jan 27, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    CBIC Guest

    With some notable exceptions, of course. I think Spreadsheets and
    You mean *gasp* there are other operating systems.

    CBIC, Jan 27, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:
    Say it ain't so!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 27, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Not what I meant, how many do *you have* is the point.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Fabulous, you can start by getting on your knees.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  11. I see your point....yeah, my two per day just can't stand up to the dozen or so
    she has. But it's not all about me, it's about her.

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  12. *kneeling*

    ~glancing up at LRM wondering what she's got planned~

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    you'll never know once the blindfold goes on and the injection has rendered
    you unconcious.

    Neil, Jan 27, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Try never to lie or suck up.
    And don't forget, every post is really about Neil.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Good boy. You're learning.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  16. I would *never* lie or suck up! I'm usually on top and I lick.

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  17. Sure sounds exciting though

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  18. How can you tell I'm leaning? Is it *that* obvious? Oh, leaRning....

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    thank you for caring enough to tell the truth.

    Neil, Jan 27, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Well, in this case you should still be on your knees as I never gave you
    permission to get up.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006