    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Did you hear the one about the statistician? Probably....

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    With a lines like "Valium of how stupid" and "still u criticize my engrish
    spelling", I'm now convinced that he IS nothing more than a troll.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime
    guarantee

    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I hope for his sake he is a troll.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Multi-million dollar technology is worthless in the hands of morons.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006
  4. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    What is it today? You guys thought I took the day off?
    Dude I am so gonna punish you.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Back off my gender, I don't bash yours. Well except for that "O" thing you
    can't do very well.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  6. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    I never hid anything, I had to go with the acronym because someone else in
    the group had my first name. She had gotten here first and I was showing my
    respect. If you had read any of my posts I don't think it would have been
    rocket science figuring out my gender.
    Play nice or I'll get the St. Andrew cross out.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  7. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Ok Neil, I guess I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you which flavor of
    jell-o you prefer. I am now indebted to you.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    Amen! Personally the closest I get to programming is writing scripts that
    automate admin functions, but I get your point.
    I wouldn't have to write scripts that eliminate the gui if the gui wasn't
    such a slow way of doing things.
    If you have to site at the console the command prompt is the fastest way to
    get things done. I can't tell you the last time I set up a dhcp server using
    the gui, or even stopped and started a service using the mmc.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  9. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    The clouds parted and the angels sang, now if only a glimmer of light will
    shine upon the n00b.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    We rely on you to provide updates.

    LRM, Jan 27, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What he provided for us a few months later only vaguely resembled the DOS
    hence the reason for frequent quality reviews.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  12. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    gtight is a bot that was coded by a retarded outsourced programmer.

    ifypfu

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Suffice it to say, I feel quite a bit more secure in my job than I did a few
    seeing the posts in this and other ng's, reassures me that I've a job
    in IT for as long as I want one. People are, without question,
    becoming more and more stupider; funny really....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  14. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If everyone has so much fun with the idiot, then why plonk him?

    It's fun for the first few days, then it gets boring.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If everyone has so much fun with the idiot, then why plonk him?
    timmmaaaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  16. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    sh*t, never saw that

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Timmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (kline wasn't around to do it)

    shucks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    I'm a cherry flavoured guy myself...

    :)

    Neil, Jan 27, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    should that be an "AND not an "OR" statement?

    Neil, Jan 27, 2006
  20. At that point, LRM, no, I hadn't read any of your posts. So again, my apologies.

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006