    TGP MCNGP #100100

    You do not really understand something
    unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006

  2. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    Yeah, that's great, but only the Administrator is allowed to post.

    Talk about a one-sided conversation.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006

  3. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:
    Well, that should keep it on-topic.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  4. The First? You mean nobody else has posted, yet? Must not be that great of a
    forum!

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The best, with updates.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Ya caught me! Ya caught the tater!

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Is that "The Best" for Mean People? Or will they accept nice people too?

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  7. We accept anyone who doesn't cheat.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jan 25, 2006
  8. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    They let me in. I really am nice. Really, dambit!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Spammers, please add "nospam" to address.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  9. I was under the impression that ALL MCNGPs were mean Jamesholes that had nothing
    but sarcasm to contribute to legitimate posts by users with real problems.

    If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to contradict
    that claim), shouldn't you be an A-MCNGP?

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  10. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    On tests, right? It's just cheat on tests.
    We can still cheat on other things, right?

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  11. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    it is real

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Good...can't stand them fusking cheaters.

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  13. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    ever used a braindump? No? ok, you're acceptable

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Anything else is totally up to your wife (or girlfriend) (or both).

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  15. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    If you're claiming to be nice (and I really haven't seen anything to
    Go wash your mouth out with soap.

    Then kindly do the needful.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  16. I may have had a few when I was in my teens, but none of them were reusable.

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  17. TechGeekPro

    MitchS Guest

    Yeah, but when you're not chasing wimmin' you have your less than nice
    moments. Sides, noone else wanted to build the site of all sites, so you
    are prolly pretty free to behave in any manner you choose, long as you make
    a backup.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  18. TechGeekPro

    Briscobar Guest

    Heh. good one.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jan 25, 2006
  19. TechGeekPro

    Neil Guest

    sounds like us...but we're more complex than that

    Neil, Jan 25, 2006
  20. TechGeekPro

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Man, I was starting to like you (no, not in -that- way), but now you've gone
    and done an ultimate insult to us.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 25, 2006