    repsonse, if there any one who can email me the concerned
    email address of Microsoft to be contact regarding the
    said matter.

    Guest, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Guest

    Techie Guest

    did you email ?

    Techie, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Guest

    S. O'Brien Guest

    it can take 6 - 8 weeks to get your certificate in the mail... how about
    waiting a while? I am still waiting for my MCSA+M certif that was awarded
    me on 5 September and shipped 13 September and it is now 21 Oct... wait it
    out... it can take a while... bothering MS after only 11 days will not get
    it here any sooner. if it is shipped (snail mail) it will get there when it
    gets there.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Guest

    Marty Guest

    Be patient,

    it take 4-6 weeks for Microsoft to get your packet to you. if you need proof
    for an employer etc... before then you can go to the mcp web site and print
    out a transcript.

    Marty, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    it has been noted

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Guest

    Beoweolf Guest

    01.10.03? I hope you are not from England or some other European country
    that indicates their date differently? I believe everyone is assuming you
    mean October 10, 2003, not January 01, 2003.

    Beoweolf, Oct 22, 2003