    one title. whenever it pass a next exam i recive a other title
    corresponding?

    Thanks

    david, Apr 27, 2004

  2. david

    no one Guest

    HUH?

    no one, Apr 27, 2004

  3. david

    LnkWizard Guest

    You try to confuse.

    --

    LnkWizard, Apr 27, 2004
  4. david

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Polly wanna cracker?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 27, 2004
  5. david

    Brat Guest

    first exam? then you are indeed not certified with an MCSE 2k3... you are
    an MCP 2k3 on your way to MCSE. And, no, you will not get another
    certificate from M$ until you achieve either MCSA or MCSE.

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  6. david

    Jon Guest

    Sorry mate, that makes no sense whatsoever...

    Jon, Apr 27, 2004
  7. david

    Wlad Guest

    You have click for script no permissions. Next in time, chack is make sure
    you get the good settings. It makes bad when the net work is make of two
    cans of tin with string.

    As they say in my country, "the bird with fly is not for catch!"

    Wlad, Apr 27, 2004
  8. david

    Jtyc Guest

    You have click for script no permissions. Next in time, chack is make
    sure
    It's not a matter of where it grips it, it's a matter of weight ratio. A 5
    ounce bird cannot carry a 1 lbs coconut.

    Jtyc, Apr 27, 2004
  9. david

    Wlad Guest

    I have the not such good Englitz, so I sound like the not smart
    horsewallower. I do make sure: I is man with no cocoa nuts!

    Wlad, Apr 27, 2004
  10. david

    Consultant Guest

    the old oak tree by the river

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  11. My colleague is making a reference to a Monty Python movie. Trust me, it's
    not personally directed at you.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 27, 2004
  12. david

    Jtyc Guest

    I have the not such good Englitz, so I sound like the not smart
    The coconuts tropical, we're in a temperate zone.

    Jtyc, Apr 27, 2004
  13. david

    Guest Guest

    I fart in your general direction!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  14. david

    molsonexpert Guest

    Your mother was hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

    molsonexpert, Apr 28, 2004
  15. david

    Jtyc Guest

  16. david

    david Guest

    y la tuya mejor no mencionarla.

    david, Apr 29, 2004
  17. Translation: And the big tuna fish does not have gnarly encephalitis.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 29, 2004