    warrior Guest

    Yes, Consultant seems to be the only non dillusional person here and
    obviously recieved the same materials from you as I did.

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Moron!!! Your bus is leaving!!

    Show us the evidence or GTFO!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007

  3. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    The way my jokes have been going lately?! Nah, he'd last the entire 12.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  4. Julia

    kpg Guest

    Is it a short bus?

    kpg, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Dude...his bus is Soooooooo Short...

    ....that the retarded kids make the driver look smart.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  6. Julia

    Guest Guest

    BTW, thanks for Supporting CertGuard. I forgot to mention that earlier.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2007
  7. Here is the evidence:

    Hi. i R lUuKinG fEr neW fAncIfUl DuMpeRs. TraDe mE fOr 2 ChicKleTs anD PrOn!

    xX/oO

    bD

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 25, 2007
  8. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Haha....whew...I thought it was something I did when I was drunk, but it's
    obvious I was sober when I wrote that one.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  9. Julia

    TurkReno Guest

    First off a$$hole, your IP address is 71.129.200.93, which puts you in
    Plano, Texas. You have a Myspace profile, which is
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
    fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=126391544 . I'm still doing more
    research on you and as soon as I find out who the hell you are, trying
    to down CertGuard as a company is slander and I will have your ISP
    contacted for slander. So, go right ahead. Make your false
    accusations. I will continue to hunt you down and then I will make sure
    that as an Admin of CertGuard that CertGuard's best interests are taken
    into consideration.

    Do not tempt my wrath.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 26, 2007
  10. Julia

    CertGuard Guest

    Hahaha...Con...you are very funny guy, but you didn't wipe your tracks as
    well as you thought you did.

    Thanks for the fun brotha. ;)

    From: "Consultant" <>
    Subject: Re: Where are all the MCNGP
    Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:12:21 -0800
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    From: "warrior" <>
    Subject: CertGuard Website
    Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:04:19 -0800
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    CertGuard, Jan 26, 2007
  11. Julia

    TurkReno Guest

    BD hit it before I did, but Consultant, $1 to you.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 26, 2007
  12. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    i thank you

    Consultant, Jan 26, 2007
  13. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    i thought for sure the top posting was a dead give away and then i switched
    1/4 of the way thru, ha!

    i was bored, lol

    Consultant, Jan 26, 2007
  14. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    wow, are your panties wound up tight or what?

    Consultant, Jan 26, 2007
  15. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    you definitely bring life to the party brotha.

    Now...can ya point me to the mosh pit?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 26, 2007
  16. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    copycat?

    Consultant, Jan 26, 2007
  17. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you definitely bring life to the party brotha.
    you top posted, you are Consultant, hahaha, caught you out buddy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 26, 2007
  18. Julia

    JaR Guest

    Oh, puhleeze!

    JaR, Jan 26, 2007
  19. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    titillating

    Consultant, Jan 26, 2007
  20. Julia

    TurkReno Guest

    No, it wasn't from the fact that you always toppost, it was watching the
    rate at which you were posting. I mean, if you want to have a
    conversation with yourself all day, be my guest =)

    pwnage either way.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50