  1. Julia

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Yore scarin' me, dewd.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Julia

    Guest Guest

    Interesting, and even better, if you know about the bcc, you could have only
    gotten that information from one of TWO places. Either from the email itself, in
    which case I have your email and most likely more information about you than you
    think I have, OR you have the same connections that I do. In which case, I'm
    really not all that worried about you.

    HTH

    BUH BYE

    Guest, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    be consultants chick

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Julia

    Guest Guest

    You know where to put it.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Julia

    warrior Guest

    I am in the process of putting the letter into an image format so your so
    called peers may see your wicked ways. Just let me know where to send it.

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007
  6. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I'm just havin' fun. No blood boilin' here. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  7. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha...JOIN FORCES?!?!?!?! Hahahahahahahah

    What is this, the Justice League? You fool, he was kidding...learn to notice
    sarcasm when it's presented to you.

    CertGuard will rid the world of the Evil Forces that provide braindumps to the
    lowly morons that can't learn on their own.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  8. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why are my spidy senses tingling?

    CANNOT LUST <ani>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  9. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You'd probably wipe the floor with my @$$. But I'd still try to make you laugh
    your @$$ off before you got a chance to. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  10. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    something is fishy about this guy

    yes he is a meanie ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  11. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    hey, there he is!
    where?
    right there!
    <whistles sad balot/>

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  12. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    nor am i, as it was directed at miss julia ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  13. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    be consultants chick

    no, i'm not gay, bioch ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  14. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    well, that is true, i am a magnificent species.

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  15. Julia

    warrior Guest

    We will see, won't we, the wool will be lifted from upon these lambs eyes.

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007
  16. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    wait a sec, did you say only because im well known around here? well
    i see it now, Consultant goes down in the third!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  17. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yes, Consultant seems to be the only non dillusional person here and
    same materials?
    You mean Busty Babes, right?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  18. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    nor am i, as it was directed at miss julia ;-)

    that reminds me, where are the pics?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  19. Julia

    warrior Guest

    Yes, so bend over while I smite you from behind with your treachorous
    cheats!

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007
  20. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Ok. I checked. Nothing to see. What now?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007