  1. Julia

    Julia Guest

    Don't lie, you f**king guy.

    Julia, Jan 25, 2007

  2. Julia

    warrior Guest

    People, do NOT be fooled by this CertGuard site, they actually promote the
    use and distribution of braindumps and cheat material. I have witnessed this
    firsthand and have been contacted by them, offering to sell/trade braindumps
    with me.

    Beware!

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007

  3. Julia

    kpg Guest

    Oh, pa-leese.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2007
  4. Also, beware of microsoft.com - some of their russian associates have
    tried to sell me bootleg copies of XP Pro.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 25, 2007
  5. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You're a f**king moron!!! Everyone in here KNOWS what CertGuard does. Now, if
    you've got PROOF of these accusations I suggest you supply it REALLY F**KING
    fast before you get sued for libel.

    We have your IP Address and you're being tracked right now.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  6. Julia

    Frisbee® Guest

    Warriors! Come out to Play-hay!

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2007
  7. Julia

    Guest Guest

    Well, there's gotta be one in every group I suppose.

    Please warrior (IF that's your real name), show these people the email that I
    sent you. Oh, and please, make sure that all the headers are intact so that we
    can see that it truly was sent from CertGuard. Thanking you kindly.

    BTW, thanks for posting your IP Address to the group, my lawyers will be in
    contact with you shortly.

    Have a WONDERFUL CertGuard Day!!!

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!?!

    From: "warrior" <>
    Subject: CertGuard Website
    Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:04:19 -0800
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Guest, Jan 25, 2007
  8. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahahaha....you too?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  9. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    offering to sell/trade braindumps
    do you any pre-war trading cards you like to sell/trade with me?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  10. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    i got the same offer!

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  11. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Only because you're well known around here.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  12. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    check the secret site ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  13. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    wait a sec, did you say only because im well known around here? well
    known?????????
    sir, i will fight you!

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  14. Julia

    warrior Guest

    Well, I too have your IP address and the proof to take you and your cheating
    cronies down. I will have my lawyer sue your lawyer, so don't even go there.
    Learn to use your bcc.

    HAND

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007
  15. Julia

    kpg Guest

    Why are my spidy senses tingling?

    kpg, Jan 25, 2007
  16. Julia

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You haven't got sh*t. If you do, it's because you falsified it. Get over your
    bad self and go get laid. You know CertGuard hasn't sent you anything regarding
    any kinds of braindumps, so buh bye.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 25, 2007
  17. Julia

    Consultant Guest

    something is fishy about this guy

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2007
  18. Julia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Learn to use your bcc.

    Busty Chick Companion

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  19. Julia

    Frisbee® Guest

    Ya know... if'n you'd just gotten on your danged IM sometime this afternoon
    your blood pressure would be a whole lot lower.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2007
  20. Julia

    warrior Guest

    You too were offered the same thing? Maybe we can join forces and take this
    group of hoodlums down and put an end to their plague on the IT
    certification field. It's people like this that make our certifications
    worth absolutely nothing!

    warrior, Jan 25, 2007