  1. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Can't wait til next season either. Ought to be a good one.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006

  2. Ekk, we aren't supposed to agree on something.

    lowdes doesn't know what to now.

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006

  3. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    OMG....have you learned something? HAHAHAHa....nope, you sure haven't.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  4. Certguard VP

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Uh....yup...100%

    Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc MINNESOTA-12 (NET-75-72-0-0-1)
    75.72.0.0 - 75.73.255.255

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  5. Certguard VP

    Thor Guest

    out in the open.
    i like it.
    53

    Thor, Oct 26, 2006
  6. Certguard VP

    Guest Guest

    I think to stay in the MCNGP... they need to have a banner on their website
    saying "Proud Member and Supporter of the Elite MCNGP"... Then a link to the
    site. I agree that the disassociation of values between the aforementioned
    "business" and the MCNGP membership shows that they are seemingly
    opportunistic. But... thats just me... a redneck programmer... guess I will

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  7. Schmidts nice, how about some Hamms :)

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  8. Nice! 53

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  9. I know a lot young man.

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  10. Certguard VP

    Consultant Guest

    pbr, baby!

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2006
  11. Certguard VP

    CBIC Guest

    Schlitz is more better than pbr with updates

    CBIC, Oct 26, 2006
  12. Certguard VP

    Guest Guest

    the best

    Guest, Oct 26, 2006
  13. Certguard VP

    Jtyc Guest

    guess I will
    Ha! Loser...

    *cracks open a Michelob Ultra*

    Jtyc, Oct 26, 2006
  14. --

    *See's Jtyc with the girly beer... laughs my ass off*

    er... uhm... you wanna umbrella with that beer? heh.

    IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO BUT A DRINK WITH AN UMBRELLA UNDER TWO CONDITIONS:
    FIRST, YOU ARE BUYING SAID DRINK FOR A LADY, AND SECOND, IT IS A FULL SIZE
    UMBRELLA STUCK IN A KEG. MAN LAW!

    www.manlaws.com

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2006
  15. Certguard VP

    Lasher Guest

    Tools like you though just get thrown away like your mom did when she had
    you.

    Lasher, Oct 27, 2006
  16. What, the site I logged into... one time?

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 27, 2006
  17. UNHR!

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 27, 2006
  18. Certguard VP

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 27, 2006
  19. Certguard VP

    Jtyc Guest

    er... uhm... you wanna umbrella with that beer? heh.

    No thanks. I'll take some fruit for it though.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2006